Thursday 28 March 2019

HIFLY ICU Renders World- Class Medical Services along with Ultra Care to Patient

I was going through a very tough time as my Grand Father back in Patna was not in his best of health and spirit. It was in the month of December last year when the entire world was in a festive mood of Christmas and New Year Eve. Those days I and my family members were spending time with my Grand Father who was severely ill and he was admitted to a hospital in Patna. His health was going from bad to worse and everyone in the family member along with me was in a very nervous state of mind.
It was during that time the doctor called my father and referred him a hospital in Delhi that was specialized curing the same disease my Grand Father was affected. My father without wasting any time discussed the same with was we were set for a Medevac Evacuation. My uncle suggested hiring a Train Ambulance Services from Patna to Delhi, but the doctor said it would be better to hire an Air Ambulance Service from Patna to Delhi, that would take very less time to transfer and would be very beneficial from my Grand Father.
Hifly ICU Air Ambulance Services from Patna to Delhi
We had no clue about the Air Ambulance Service in Patna and were all tensed thinking of, what next? It was that time my I took out my mobile phone and started searching for the cheapest and best Air Ambulance Services from Patna to Delhi. Without going for every minute detail of the many websites offering the Air Ambulance Services in Patna, I found HIFLY ICU Air Ambulance Services in Patna, Delhi, Ranchi, Guwahati, Kolkata and numerous other cities in India offering the best and at a cost-effective price.
I conveyed the same thing to my father who was very depressed that moment. He asked me to just call them and inquire about the services and pricing as this was the major concern of ours. Well, I called HIFLY ICU Air Ambulance in Delhi and was very happy as they responded me very generously and gave the pricing details as well after I gave them a rough sketch of my Grand Father’s health status. Then after talking for some moment, I disconnected the call and conveyed the same to my father about their pricing policy and services. Well, this doesn’t end here, will let you know what happened next, in my continuation blog. Till then stay healthy and stay fit will be back with my next part very soon.

3 comments:

  1. As the needs of the best support to relocate any critical patients via airways, Vedanta Air Ambulance Service in Delhi is available with the magnificent faculty of Medical Doctors to provide the observation along Medical Tourism. Visit Blogs:-https://airambulancefrompatnatodelhicost.blogspot.com/2019/04/Superlative-remedial-correspondent-by-Vedanta-Air-Ambulance-Service-in-Patna-to-Delhi-CMC-Vellore-with-experts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very helpful article, it's quite interesting and informative thank you for sharing it, personally i like ihomcare for ambulance booking service

    ReplyDelete
  3. very helpful article...

    Air Rescuers specializes in imparting helicopter ambulance offerings in India and overseas also. For transferring a patient from home, hospital, rehabilitation facilities to different locations with the aid of air, Air Rescuers play a pioneer role.

    HELICOPTER AMBULANCE

    ReplyDelete